Welcome to tudor
"We empower our staff with the tools necessary to provide excellent, compassionate physical and occupational therapy services to the community. We strive to help improve the quality of life of our patients by offering the highest level of care possible."
TuDor Physical Therapy has an experienced and diversified staff of specialized therapists providing outpatient therapy and home care services throughout the Tri-County Area.
The well-trained staff of TuDor Physical therapy Can Provide...
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema and Wound Care
- Orthopedic / Sports Rehabilitation
- Spinal Therapy
- Pain Management
- Industrial / On-site Rehabilitation
- Home Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Hardening / Conditioning
- Dry Needling
- Pilates Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Therapy
- TMJ Therapy
- Certified Mackenzie Therapists
- Cervicogenic & Tension Headaches
Additional Information About TuDor Physical Therapy:
- Features individualized treatment.
- Certified Pilates Reformer therapist incorporate their knowledge into Rehab Programs when beneficial for the patient.
- Certified Laser therapist (FDA Approved) since 2002 we have been formulating laser protocols that have been proven very effective for different diagnosis with this modality including: Carpel Tunnel, Reflex Sympathetic Dystropy, Diabetic Neuropathy, Tendonitis, Whiplash, Planter Fascitis, Tennis Elbow, Lymphedema and Would Healing.
- Obtains durable medical equipment as needed.
- Measures for and obtains appropriate wheelchair seating systems.
- Obtains adaptive equipment to promote patient independence.
- Cognitive therapy for dementia & neurological patients including Ripa 2 test & treatment.
- Wii System for balance and strength training.
- Massage Therapy - Including a Neuromuscular certified therapist.
- Maintains communication with doctors on a regular basis.